Win your entire News Limited spend with your next movie campaign.
News Limited is passionate about entertainment - they promote it, publicise it and are part of the industry. That’s why they want to find the News Limited Movie Marketer of the Year for the best movie campaign of 2012. News Limited wants to reward the Marketer who comes up with the most powerfully integrated, multiplatform and successful campaign of the year with a News Limited media package across their Newspaper, Magazine and online brands.
If you’re the winner, you can nominate an upcoming campaign and News Limited will match your media spend dollar for dollar (see terms and conditions for details). You can choose to enter any movie campaign launching between August 1, 2011 and July 31, 2012.
There are three preliminary competition periods open throughout the year, simply submit your entry outlining the campaign challenge, target audience, strategy and results for the period in which the campaign ran. A panel of non-entertainment Marketing Professionals will judge entries in each competition period with one winner from each period progressing to the final round.
If you are the winner of one of the preliminary competition periods you’ll win a night out on the town with your marketing team – courtesy of News Limited.
1. Submit your written entry as per the entry guidelines.
2. Industry panel of judges decides winner for the period.
3. Winner of each preliminary period will go into the final round for Movie Marketer of the Year judging.
1. July 1 to September 30, 2011
2. October 1, 2011 to February 29, 2012
3. March 1 to July 31, 2012
1. You’ll be notified by News Limited if you’ve been picked as a winner of one of the preliminary periods and considered eligible to go into the final round.
2. Judges will determine the overall winner from the three preliminary competition winners.
3. The winner will be announced at the AIMC Industry Awards Gala Dinner, to be held at the Australian International Movie Convention on the Gold Coast in 2012.
What are we looking for?
The best movie campaign of the year. Entries should outline the media strategy and execution developed to achieve the optimal results in terms of box office success, overall awareness and trailer downloads. Eligible entrants must be directly employed by a movie distributor or exhibitor, in any of the following areas:
• Media strategy or planning
• Strategic Planning – marketing
• Advertising strategy or campaign management
• PR or publicity
• Advertising Account Planning
All campaign submissions must be entered by the movie distributor or exhibitor and not a media agency or third party provider.
Click here for entry guidelines.
Launch date August 23, 2011
1st Preliminary period entry deadline October 31, 2011
Movie campaign dates for eligibility July 1 to September 30, 2011
2nd Preliminary period entry deadline March 31, 2012
Movie campaign dates for eligibility October 1, 2011 to February 29, 2012
3rd Preliminary period entry deadline August 3, 2012
Movie campaign dates for eligibility March 1 to July 31, 2012
Winner’s announcement Movie Convention 2012, Gala Dinner, Thursday August 23
View competition terms and conditions.
For more information visit the News Limited Marketer of the Year website.
|2011 News Limited Movie Marketer of the Year winners - Universal Pictures|
Updated June 2012