Would you like more information on how to book a TRADE BOOTH?
What are the dates of the event?
Trade show opens midday Monday 14 October and closes 2.00pm – Thursday 17 October 2013
What does the event entail?
The AIMC includes distributor film presentations, seminars, keynote speakers, trade show, gala evening events and much more. It is specifically tailored to the needs of cinema owners and operators.
Whilst our program for 2013 hasn't been finalised, you can view our Program for 2012. Once the 2013 program is released it is updated regularly so ensure you subscribe for updates via our eNewsletter.
- Where is the event?
How much does it cost?
In 2013 we have designed trade show packages that include trade booth, delegate registration, and a range of advertising and marketing opportunities to reach all AIMC delegates.
Download our comprehensive TRADE SHOW PACKAGE INFORMATION KIT for full details.
How do I book my trade booth?
How can I pay for my booth?
Payment will be required within three (3) weeks of confirmation of your trade booth. There are three options for payment :
- Credit card - complete the details at the bottom of the Trade Booth Booking Form and return by fax, scan/email or post. Please note that a 3.5% credit card booking fee will be added to the cost of the booth.
- Cheque/ Money Order - make cheque payable to the National Association of Cinema Operators and post to AIMC, PO Box 667, STONES CORNER QLD 4120, Australia
EFTPOS payments - (please ensure you fax, email or post a copy of your remittance advice to ensure your funds are allocated correctly)
Account name: National Association of Cinema Operators
Bank: ANZ, Cnr Edward & Charlotte Sts, Brisbane
BSB: 014 015
Account #: 3628 26838
Swift Code: ANZBAU3M (for international transfers only)
* bookings cannot be finalised until full payment has been received.
Who is the Exhibition Booth supplier?
2/5 Ern Harley Drive
BURLEIGH HEADS QLD 4220
Ph: +61 7 5522 1133
Fax: +61 7 5522 0744
Contact: Meredith Chiswell
Pyramid Displays are able to offer a full support service to all exhibitors requiring furniture, flooring, signage, AV, upgrade stands, custom stands or plant hire. All equipment can be viewed and quote requests generated on-line at www.pyramiddisplays.com.au or by contacting the AIMC representative Meredith Chiswell on Ph: +61 7 5522 1133 or Email: email@example.com.
All event exhibitors are eligible for a 10% discount on all furniture and upgrades if orders are confirmed and paid for 14 days prior to installation. Please note discount does not apply to signage, AV, power or plants.
What size are the booths?
Standard Trade Booth size is 3.0m x 2.4m
- Walls - 2.4m high Flush fit panels in black Velcro compatible frontrunner material. No aluminium frames
- Fascia - aluminium frame 290mm high on open sides
- Sign - One full graphic print company signage (max. 30 characters including spaces)
- 2 x 150 watt spot lights
- 1 x 4 amp and general purpose outlet
When attaching anything to walls exhibitors are asked to use the preferred method of Velcro, pins or brass picture hooks. Course thread chip board screws and staples may be used but must be removed after use. Panels left covered in staples and screws will incur a cleaning fee of $30+GST per panel requiring cleaning. Items not to be used include Blu-tak, double sided adhesive tape, fine thread screws, nails, bolts, glue and paint.
When can I set up?
On receipt of your payment, Jupiters Hotel & Casino Gold Coast and Pyramid Displays will be advised of your participation. Each company will contact you directly to facilitate all aspects of your presentation.
The trade area will be available for set-up from:
- Sunday 13 October - 3:00pm-9:00pm
- Monday 14 October - 7:00am-12noon. Displays must be completed by 12noon as lunch will be served in this area from 12.30pm
When can I dismantle my booth?
Trade exhibitors can commence break-down of their displays from 2.00pm on Thursday 17 October 2013 as it is anticipated that Pyramid Displays will dismantle the booth structure from 3.00pm on Thursday 17 October.
Is my trade booth covered by insurance?
Insurance of all aspects of Exhibitor’s participation including display, materials, equipment and personnel are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
Will there be security for my booth when it isn't manned?
Security will be provided to the Trade Exhibition area during opening hours for the four days of the event.
What if I need to cancel my booth?
Written requests via post, fax or email to cancel a trade booth will be processed in the following manner:
- Received up to and including 30 August 2013 - full refund *
- Received between 31 August and including 29 September 2013 - trade booth cost will be refunded less a AUD$77 (inc GST) per booth administration fee *
- Received on or after 30 September - no refunds will be issued
* if the original payment was made by credit card, there will be no refund of the 3.5% credit card booking fee.
How do I register my staff?
Staff manning trade booths need not be registered convention delegates but are not entitled to attend Convention screenings, seminars and functions. However, the names of staff attending must be provided to the AIMC so name badges can be prepared to allow access of your personnel to your trade booth.
If you wish your staff to attend Convention events they must be registered for either the full convention, daily or evening functions. Full registration costs AUD$1,089 if paid before 30 August 2013 or AUD$1,320 if paid after 30 August 2013 however trade personnel will receive a 10% discount on FULL registration price. Please email to obtain a registration form.
What does my registration ticket include?
Full and day registrations include all convention activities covering meals, receptions, films, seminars and the trade show. There are no part-day registrations, however Evening Function tickets are available for purchase.
Please note that accommodation is NOT included in the cost of your registration or Trade Booth booking and should be booked separately via the TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION BOOKING FORM with Stage and Screen Travel Services.