Would you like more information about how to register as a DELEGATE?
Subscribe to our eNewsletter to keep informed of the latest convention news and activities.
What are the dates of the event?
Premiere Film Event - Sunday 13 October 2013
Monday - Thursday 14-17 October 2013
What does the event entail?
The AIMC includes distributor film presentations, seminars, keynote speakers, trade show, gala evening events and much more...
Whilst our 2013 program has not been finalised you can view our 2012 program as an example of our activities.
Ensure you subscribe to our eNewsletter to stay up to date with activities as they are confirmed.
Where is the event?
The event is held at the Pavilion Convention Centre, within Jupiters Hotel & Casino, Broadbeach, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. Read more...
How much does it cost?
Early Bird - if paid on or before 30 August 2013 AUD $1,089 Full - if paid on or after 31 August 2013 AUD $1,320
# Full registration also includes the Premiere Film Event on Sunday 13 October 2013
Financial members of NACO and ICAA are entitled to 10% discount only on FULL REGISTRATION. Industry body membership will be verified before registration is finalised.
Daily registration (all activities during the day & evening)
Monday 14 October 2013 AUD $385 Tuesday 15 October 2013 AUD $385 Wednesday 16 October 2013 AUD $385
Thursday 17 October 2013
Evening Functions Only (all activities after 5.00pm)
Sunday 13 October AUD $165 Monday 14 October AUD $132 Tuesday 15 October AUD $132 Wednesday evening free time (subject to final program) AUD $0 Thursday 17 October (Convention wrap up)
Save by registering and paying for 10 or more FULL REGISTRATION delegates in the ONE booking
5% for 10-20 delegates
7% for 21-30 delegates
10% for 31 and more delegates
- All prices are inclusive of GST.
- Credit card payments will attract a 3.5% booking fee.
- Registrations cannot be finalised until full payment is received.
What does my ticket include?
- Full registrations include all convention activities covering meals, receptions, films, seminars and the trade show as well as the Premiere Film Event on Sunday 13 October 2013.
- Daily registrations include all convention activities covering meals, receptions, films, seminars and trade show for the day and evening of registration only.
- Evening Function registrations cover the evening meal, and any other convention activities after 5pm for the day of registration only (this could include film, trade show, Awards ceremonies or seminars depending on the program).
Please note that accommodation is NOT included in the cost of your registration and should be booked separately with Stage and Screen Travel Services via the TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION BOOKING FORM.
- How do I register?
How can I pay for my registration?
Full payment will be required BEFORE your registration can be confirmed. There are three options for payment:
Credit card - complete the details on-line via our secure booking section, or at the bottom of the Registration Form and return by Fax to +61 7 3397 1332, Scan/email to or Post to PO Box 667, Stones Corner Qld 4120, Australia.
Please note that a 3.5% credit card booking fee will be added to the cost of the registration.
- Cheque/Money Order - make cheque payable to the National Association of Cinema Operators and post to AIMC, PO Box 667, Stones Corner Qld 4120, Australia
EFTPOS payments - (please ensure you fax, scan/email or post a copy of your remittance advice to ensure your funds are allocated correctly)
Account name: National Association of Cinema Operators
Bank: ANZ, Cnr Edward & Charlotte Sts, Brisbane
BSB: 014 015
Account #: 3628 26838
Swift Code: ANZBAU3M (for international transfers only)
- Credit card - complete the details on-line via our secure booking section, or at the bottom of the Registration Form and return by Fax to +61 7 3397 1332, Scan/email to or Post to PO Box 667, Stones Corner Qld 4120, Australia.
How do I get my registration pack or tickets?
You can collect your registration pack which includes the final program, name badge and breakfast vouchers from the AIMC Convention Office, Broadbeach Room, the Pavilion Convention Centre, Jupiters Hotel & Casino on arrival.
Registration office hours:
Sunday 13 October 1.00-7.00pm Monday 14 October 8.00am-7.00pm Tuesday 15 October 8.00am-7.00pm Wednesday 16 October 8.00am-7.00pm Thursday 17 October 8.00am-7.00pm
Can I transfer my registration to a colleague?
Substitutions are only allowed with the permission of the original registrant.
A substitution is a straight transfer of registration credentials with no adjustment to the registration category or payment. Requests for a straight substitution received on or prior to 30 August will be honoured free of charge. Requests received on or after 31 August will be subject to an additional processing fee of AUD$77 (inc GST).
If a change to the registration category or payment is required there will be an additional processing fee of AUD$77 (inc GST).
All requests for transfers/substitutions must be in writing via post, fax or email.
What if I need to cancel?
We understand that circumstances change and you may have to cancel your registration. In the event that no transfer can be made to another delegate, submit a written request to cancel via post, fax or email . No cancellations will be acknowledged unless in writing.
- Received on or prior to 30 August 2013 - full refund *
- Received between 31 August and 29 September 2013 - registration will be refunded less a AUD$77 (inc GST) per person administration fee *
- Received on or after 30 September 2013 - no refunds will be issued
* If the original payment was made by credit card, there will be no refund of the 3.5% credit card booking fee.
Credit card refunds will be issued back to the original credit card upon approval.
Cheque refunds will be issued approximately 3-4 weeks after the AIMC has closed.
How do I book my accommodation?
To ensure a place at the Convention hotel, we recommend you book your accommodation via our travel provider Stage and Screen Travel. Stage and Screen Travel also has access to a full range of other hotels and apartments on the Gold Coast.
Download a TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION BOOKING FORM and return to:
Rod Walker, Stage and Screen Travel Services
Level 3, Suite 1, 316 Adelaide Street,
Brisbane, QLD, 4000
Ph: +61 7 3032 9220
Fax: +61 7 3032 9229
Does my registration cost cover personal insurance?
Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. It is strongly recommended that all registrants take out their own travel and medical insurance prior to the event. The policy should include loss of fees through cancellation of your participation in the event itself, loss of airfares for any reason, medical expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered. The conference secretariat will not take responsibility for any delegate failing to insure.